Good for resolving digestive issues resulting from living off of vending machine food for a week.
- 1 14-oz can (Don’t judge me) chopped spinach, drained
- 8 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup (Prepare from 1 can condensed, following directions. Use half)
- 2 oz Jarlsberg cheese, minced
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1/4 of a large onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch curry (I used Mohini Indian Fusion Vegetable Blend)
- Salt to taste
Spray a small skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Cook onions for a few minutes. Add spinach, soup, stir. Add Jarlsberg. Cook until spinach starts to stick to the pan, stirring often. Add cream, Parmesan. Sprinkle with curry. Stir. Reduce heat to low and cover.
Go pick up the baby and sit in the recliner with him on your chest. Try not to fall asleep as you comfort the baby. Right before nodding off, ask your wife to turn off the burner and stir. Put the baby to bed.